Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Well, I've been having a time of it recently. I've just been told that I am the 94th 'most read' author on Amazon. And they've sent me a extra big cheque! All due to Miriam I guess. Christmas is coming.
And I've just been told that my portrait, as a transgendered writer, is now hanging in the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and is now a part of the museum's permanent collection.
So what with being asked to help on Channel 5's programme on the old Holloway prison and with another theatre production concerning, The Suffragettes, for which I'm attending this coming Saturday and with sales now over six figures things could be moving at last concerning my career. It just took thirty years...and some support from my friends. Keep those early signed copies!
www.mollycutpurse.com

No comments: